w e l c o m e ! ! ♡ ♡ ♡

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kpop Review !!~ #2

Today's kpop review 

D-UNIT - LUV ME



Title: LUV ME

My feelings about it: OMG How do I start off O.o It's soooooo AWESOME !!~I just love how they show what each of them are doing. :)

How I feel about the music: I just like the part when they start singing each time going back in forth then another singer and I can feel the music beating ^~^

How about the things you hate about it?: I really have nothing to hate about it, I can dance to this song because of the beat C=

Comments on the song: I would like to say that this song is very amazing !!~ I really want a dance version T~T. In the MV I love it when ZIN is with weapons , Ujin bites a guy in the car , and RAM is making this potion or perfume ?? IDK But It's soo AMAZING >V<

Heres the vid :

~MeowSic<3!~

No comments:

Post a Comment