w e l c o m e ! ! ♡ ♡ ♡

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello Hello Hello ~!!

I'm now on going to do kpop reports on kpop vids :DD

First off today is Hyuna - Ice cream <3 

Title : Ice cream

My feelings about it: It's sooooooo COLORFUL <3 I just like how she runs over the clown and doesn't give a poo XDD

How I feel about the music: MEH GERSH I just love the part when she says , "I'll melt you down like Ice cream ~ " >V<

How about the things you hate about it? : I do not have any hate in this song it's so catchy :3

Comments on the song: I think that this song is very fun to dance to and sing along :) She should make more MV's with stuff related to the song like Ice cream :D There was ice cream in the song because of the lyrics and making of the video :3

~MeowSic<3!~

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I really like Hyuna's style, and the song just sticks to you like....Ice Cream! lol. Check out my blog, I post about kpop also :)
    http://loveskdramas.blogspot.com/2012/11/to-anyone-who-wants-to-know-2ne1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh !!~ Thanks <3 I would love to check out your blog !!~ ^~^

    ReplyDelete